This Page

has been moved to new address

Back from my holidays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Back from my holidays

This Page

has been moved to new address

Back from my holidays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Back from my holidays

This Page

has been moved to new address

Back from my holidays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Back from my holidays

This Page

has been moved to new address

Back from my holidays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Back from my holidays

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back from my holidays

It's been a while since I posted anything. This is mainly due to the fact that I went on holidays for 3 weeks and then was busy getting back to work.
I have read quite a bit in the meantime and will post my reviews in the next days.

Somehow and I don't know why I went back and started reading some of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter books. I like this series. The only think which irritated's me? Why are some of this books really good and some awfully bad written? Nevertheless I managed to keep up with my favorite New Orleans community.

After reading this sexy urban fantasy books I wanted some change. Nothing better then to get into the books of Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I have read a view of her books ages ago, and like them a lot. She has a great sense of humor and writes amazing dialogues. After reading one of her books I always feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home