This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow Friday 12/08/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Follow Friday 12/08/2011

This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow Friday 12/08/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Follow Friday 12/08/2011

This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow Friday 12/08/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Follow Friday 12/08/2011

This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow Friday 12/08/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Follow Friday 12/08/2011

Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday 12/08/2011



Follow my Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
This week's question:
How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

Hmm, I think my reading habits are still pretty much the same. I remember I used to take a book to school to read in the 10 min breaks in between classes. Actually, I read everywhere and anytime possible. And that never changed. I just added genres since then. Unfortunately 10-15 years ago there was a lot less published young adult and fantasy literature. What about you? 

Labels:

12 Comments:

At Aug 12, 2011, 5:58:00 AM , Blogger Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

I do that now. Whenever I drive someone somewhere, I always have a book in the car. They say they'll only be five minutes, but I usually end up geting half an hour of reading done while I'm waiting.

New Follwer ;) Here's my FF

 
At Aug 12, 2011, 6:19:00 AM , Blogger Sash and Em said...

lol we didn't read as teens! and now we're making up for it!

New follower!
Go check out Sash's answer to the Follow Friday!
And check out our AWESOME giveaways too!

 
At Aug 12, 2011, 9:14:00 AM , Blogger Lan said...

My bookish obsessions have remained the same since I was a teen. I guess some of us just know what we like :)

I'm a new follower.

My FF post: The Write Obsession

 
At Aug 12, 2011, 9:40:00 AM , Blogger Alaiel Kreuz said...

Pretty much the same with me actually, I always used to read between classes or, if the class was really really boring I used to read during them too ^^U
I'm a new follower! This is my Follow Friday. Please, feel free to pass by, have a look and if you like it consider to follow me back ;).

Hope you have a great weekend,

Alaiel

 
At Aug 12, 2011, 9:42:00 AM , Anonymous Imo :D said...

I totally agree about reading anywhere, i have been known to read whilst walking down the street...not a good combination. This one time...maybe i'll save that for later :) I'm currently obsessed with the YA genre, why does everybody have to read such amazing books?
Stop by if you can, i love meeting new people!
Have an awesome weekend ;D
P.S. Will come back and follow as soon as i can tomorrow, the followers button has done a disappearing act again, does that happen to you too?

 
At Aug 12, 2011, 2:08:00 PM , Blogger Amanda Welling said...

New follower hopping through :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

 
At Aug 12, 2011, 5:44:00 PM , Blogger Nimue said...

The follower button disappears all the time, really annoying. Sometimes reloading the page helps. Thanks for coming by. I have only little time to reply, I went home to see my folks this weekend.

 
At Aug 13, 2011, 12:02:00 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Hey!

New follower =]

I used to read inbetween and during lessons sometimes, only DT ones though heh. I would definitely agree that there has been an increase in YA ficition, a lot of it spurred on by Twilight.

My FF

Amy@Adumbrations

 
At Aug 13, 2011, 12:21:00 AM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I always read as a kid, but I don't think I had the courage to take my book to school.
My Hop

 
At Aug 13, 2011, 1:06:00 AM , Anonymous Lisa @ Read.Breathe.Relax. said...

Haha! I do the same thing! I have a book/my Kindle app on my phone on me and ready at all times!

 
At Aug 13, 2011, 4:36:00 AM , Blogger Pedantic Phooka said...

Hi there,
Stopping by via Parajunkee's Follow Friday. I'm following you.

Have a great weekend!

Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
www.pedanticphooka.com

 
At Aug 13, 2011, 2:52:00 PM , Blogger Angelica Joy said...

New follower :)

I definitely agree with your answer, I too love YA despite being nearly in my 30s and like you, I used to have a book with me wherever I went. I think I even read during classes when I wasn't meant to LOL

Here's my Follow Friday post.

I'm also having a SIGNED copy of "Passion" by Lauren Kate giveaway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home