This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

Saturday, August 20, 2011

On my Wishlist 20/08/2011

I'm a big fan of the Book Chick City blog. On Saturday's the girls there host a meme called On my Wishlist, where we post books we urgently want to own but don't have yet. It doesn't matter if this book are not published yet or they are already older.

My pick this Saturday:

Author: Kristen Painter
Titel: Blood Rights
Publisher: Orbit
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Series: House of Comarré #1
Published: Oct 1st 2011
Goodreads summary
The lacy gold mapped her entire body. A finely-wrought filigree of stars, vines, flowers, butterflies, ancient symbols and words ran from her feet, up her legs, over her narrow waist, spanned her chest and finished down her arms to the tips of her fingers. 
Born into a life of secrets and service, Chrysabelle’s body bears the telltale marks of a comarré—a special race of humans bred to feed vampire nobility. When her patron is murdered, she becomes the prime suspect, which sends her running into the mortal world…and into the arms of Malkolm, an outcast vampire cursed to kill every being from whom he drinks. 
Now Chrysabelle and Malkolm must work together to stop a plot to merge the mortal and supernatural worlds. If they fail, a chaos unlike anything anyone has ever seen will threaten to reign.

I adore the cover, already the colours: black and red inter-winded with gold. And the abstract makes me really curios about the book. I'm always up for some interesting vampire books. And here I like the new angle of humans bred to feed vampires.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At Aug 20, 2011, 9:30:00 AM , Blogger mel u said...

Hi just hopping by to say hello-I like your blog design a lot

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 9:34:00 AM , Blogger Nimue said...

Thanks you (blush), I'm quite fussy about blog design things but aren't good with html either. :)

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 1:14:00 PM , Blogger Safari Poet said...

Looking forward to Blood Rights as well :-)

On My Wishlist

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 2:15:00 PM , Blogger Lost In Literature said...

Wow, love the cover!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
My wishlist: http://lost-in-lit.blogspot.com/2011/08/on-my-wishlist-8.html

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 2:35:00 PM , Blogger melissa said...

wow that cover is amazing!

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 4:46:00 PM , Blogger kay - Infinite Shelf said...

I have this one on my wishlist too, the covers for the series are absolutely gorgeous!

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 6:00:00 PM , Blogger samantha.1020 said...

I can't wait to read this one as well! I just love the cover!

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 6:17:00 PM , Blogger Amy said...

The cover is just badass, and after reading the summary this just won itself a spot on my TBR list. Great choice!
My Wishlist

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 8:56:00 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Great choice.
The book is also on my wishlist and I adore the cover, it's so cool.

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 10:30:00 PM , Blogger Barbara said...

This is on my wishlist too - the whole series is! I love the covers, they're so striking.

My Wishlist

 
At Aug 20, 2011, 10:59:00 PM , Blogger pussreboots said...

This week's wish is inspired by a book I finished while in the mountains. Please come see which book I'm wishing for.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home