This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (1)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (1)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (1)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (1)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (1)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (1)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (1)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (1)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

In my Mailbox (1)

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren since 2008. This event is about sharing the books we received this week, real ones or e-books, from whatever source: library, purchase, loan, publisher...
So I'm participating for the first time, but don't be afraid I'm not posting all the books I ever got or even got this year ;)  I just follow instruction and post the books I got this week.



Giveaway from Goodreads:

Anna Sheehan - A long, long Sleep
A real touchable book, the first in a few months...and I already read it (review).





Purchased:





Amanda J. Greene - Caressed by Moonlight
Jennifer Estep - Touch of Frost
Grace Burrowes - The Soldier
Brenda Pandos - Everblue (read it, review coming)









Books received for Review (NetGalley):
Tris & Izzie - Mette Ivie Harrison (read, review coming)
Every other Day - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
 

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At Aug 21, 2011, 3:47:00 PM , Blogger the story siren said...

What awesome books this week! I love that cover for A Long, Long Sleep. That is such a fantastic book! Hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 3:49:00 PM , Blogger Nimue said...

Thank you. I love Everblue and A long, long sleep, fantastic books!

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 4:09:00 PM , Blogger Ayanami Faerudo said...

I love the cover of A Long, Long Sleep! And another redhead for the cover of Everblue. Trend! Enjoy!

Thank you for following. ^_^

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 8:24:00 PM , Blogger Hafsah @ IceyBooks said...

A Long, Long Sleep sounds amazing, and Everblue looks pretty. Happy reading!

Stop by my IMM

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 8:48:00 PM , Blogger Natalia Belikov (Wayland/Morgernstern/Herondale) said...

Hey =)
Thanks for stopping by ^___^
you got great books!
=) yey! happy reading =)

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 9:03:00 PM , Blogger Claire said...

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for following :). Nice IMM all the covers are really nice. Happy reading!.

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 9:13:00 PM , Anonymous DeniseF said...

Great mailbox! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 9:15:00 PM , Blogger Megan Swicegood said...

The cover for A Long Long Sleep is so beautiful. Terrific books this week!

Megan @ Read It, See It

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 11:10:00 PM , Blogger Manda said...

Ooh I'm jealous of you getting Touch of Frost after seeing a rave review of it! I got Every Other Day from Netgalley but always seem to forget to add them to my IMM. Maybe I'll do it next week. Have fun reading!

 
At Aug 21, 2011, 11:24:00 PM , Blogger I Want To Read That said...

A long, Long Sleeps sounds amazing - can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy them all:)

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 12:00:00 AM , Blogger SusieBookworm (Susanna) said...

Aaah, you have a copy of A Long, Long Sleep. I'm so jealous!

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 12:07:00 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Loved Touch of Frost! I've yet to read my copy of T&I. Any good? Must get Every Other Day from NG! Thanks for stopping by :)

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 1:46:00 AM , Blogger SimplyMe said...

You got some really great books this week. Happy Reading!

New To My Stash

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 2:02:00 AM , Blogger Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Wow, I haven't seen that cover of 'A Long, Long Sleep' ... the colours are very pretty!

Enjoy your books! =)

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 2:19:00 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

Nice mailbox! I love the cover of Tris and Izzie...Happy reading!

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 2:26:00 AM , Blogger Paige said...

Awesome books!!!

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 3:22:00 AM , Blogger Fireflywishes said...

The Long, Long Sleep is gorgeous!! All your books look great, Touch of Frost is on my wish list! Enjoy! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

April @My Shelf Confessions

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 5:31:00 AM , Blogger Liz. R said...

Really want to read Touch of Frost, and A Long, Long Sleep looks awesome! Happy reading :).

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 1:14:00 PM , Blogger Brodie said...

I am so excited to read Touch of Frost! So many blogger friends have read and raved about that book, it sounds fantastic. REALLY excited for Every Other Day too, I was so tempted to grab off NetGalley! Awesome books, enjoy! :)

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 9:18:00 PM , Blogger Sash and Em said...

Everyblue looks so good!

Check out Em's IMM!
Also check out our Lola and the Boy Next Door giveaway!

 
At Aug 23, 2011, 1:55:00 PM , Blogger N.L. Mars said...

Great haul! A Long, Long Sleep looks amazing! I love the cover. I'll check out your review. :)

Have fun with the rest of your books :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home