This Page

has been moved to new address

My summer holiday reads

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: My summer holiday reads

This Page

has been moved to new address

My summer holiday reads

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: My summer holiday reads

This Page

has been moved to new address

My summer holiday reads

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: My summer holiday reads

This Page

has been moved to new address

My summer holiday reads

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: My summer holiday reads

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My summer holiday reads

I haven't gotten arounf posting reviews of the books I read during my 3 weeks holidays.
But at least I can make a list:

1. Simply Shameless - Kate Pearce
2. Simply Insatiable - Kate Pearce
3. Sharon Page - Sin
4. Bee among the clover - Fae Sutherland
5. Dark Mirror - M.J. Putney
6. The Perfect Play - Jaci Burton
7. Any Man of Mine - Rachel Gibson
8. Always - Lauren Dane
9. The Reluctant Vampire - Lynsay Sands
10. Hallowed Bond - Eresse
11. The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter
12. Between two worlds - Shelter Somerset
13. Fierce Radiance - Tymber Dalton
14. The Guardian - Mary Calmes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home