This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (2)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (2)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (2)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (2)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (2)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (2)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (2)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (2)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

On my Wishlist (2)


I'm a big fan of the Book Chick City blog. On Saturday's the girls there host a meme called On my Wishlist, where we post books we urgently want to own but don't have yet. It doesn't matter if this book are not published yet or they are already older.

Author: Rachel Vincent
Titel: Blood Bound
Publisher: Mira
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Series: Unbound #1
Published: 1st September 2011 
Summary (Amazon)
They say blood is thicker than water. They have no idea. As a blood tracker, Liv is extremely powerful. And in a world where power is a commodity that can get you killed, Liv s learnt to survive by her own rules. Rule number one? Trust no one. But when a friend's daughter goes missing, Liv is bound by a potent magical oath. She can't rest until the child is safe. And that means trusting her dangerous ex, Cam. A sinister prophecy tells that she and Cam will be the death of each other, yet Liv's tired of being a slave to destiny. She's ready to play the forces controlling her world at their own game. No matter what the cost.
I'm quite excited about this one. I loved Rachel Vincent's Shifter series. And now there is a new series with a kick-ass heroine. Great!!!! Can't wait for this to be published in the UK.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Aug 27, 2011, 3:33:00 PM , Blogger The Book Vixen said...

This series sounds good! I still need to read the Shifters series. Hope you get to read these soon :)


On my Wishlist

 
At Aug 27, 2011, 3:47:00 PM , Blogger Safari Poet said...

I am really enjoying her Soul Screamers series and can't wait to read this as well. Did you see the cover for the Omnibus, Vol. 1? If you don't want to wait, you can order the US version of Blood Bound online now :-)

On My Wishlist

 
At Aug 27, 2011, 4:06:00 PM , Blogger StuckInBooks said...

Oh I got to review this for Rachel and it is so good. Now I'm waiting for book 2. You will love it.

StuckInBooks.com

 
At Aug 27, 2011, 4:48:00 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

So far I have only read one book by Rachel Vincent but it didn't work for me, maybe I will give her books a second try with the one above.

 
At Aug 27, 2011, 7:25:00 PM , Blogger Tia said...

Great pick! I still need to read The Soul Screamers series too!

On My Wishlist

 
At Aug 27, 2011, 11:10:00 PM , Blogger pussreboots said...

This week I'm wishing for a new book by Sarah Weeks. Please come see what it is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home