This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday! (2)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday! (2)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday! (2)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday! (2)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday! (2)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday! (2)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday! (2)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday! (2)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Once again it's Monday! (2)

It's Monday what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. She wants us to share what we read last week and what books we intend to read this week or already reading.

Last week I intended to start reading the Hunger Games. Ok, I didn't. By now I'm most likely the only person who didn't read this trilogy, but I'll try this week.

Currently reading:


I read last week:
Review                                      Review
   Review     

Review                                        Review
I will read: Hopefully the Hunger Games. Fingers crossed.

What about you?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Aug 15, 2011, 5:25:00 PM , Blogger Quixotic Magpie said...

I loved The Hunger Games, great series! Blood Magic looks good.

http://quixoticmagpie.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

 
At Aug 15, 2011, 8:49:00 PM , Blogger Angelica Joy said...

The Hunger Games I've heard great things about, I've got it, but yet to read and I've got TWO sets LOL

 
At Aug 15, 2011, 8:55:00 PM , Blogger Nimue said...

I have the Hunger Games books since a while. And I'm sure I will enjoy them. I just don't get around to start reading them. Something else is always more urgent or seems to be more interesting :)

 
At Aug 15, 2011, 9:53:00 PM , Blogger Lex Write said...

I have also had the Hunger Games sitting around and have not gotten to them either.
Thanks for following! i'm following you too

 
At Aug 16, 2011, 1:51:00 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

I really enjoyed Haunting Violet. Not as good as The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey, but still good. And you have to read The Hunger Games. It's epic and tragic and all things a great book should be.

Thanks for following!

 
At Aug 16, 2011, 4:05:00 PM , Blogger _yay_ said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog http://bookthatthing.blogspot.com & of course for your lovely comment.
I completely agree. Already read Changing the Game and like it even more than The Perfect Play, too.
5 stars +++++++ :-)
Following your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home