This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (3)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Once again it's Monday (3)


It's Monday what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. She wants us to share what we read last week and what books we intend to read this week or already reading.

I finished Haunting Violet and as I was sick last week for several days I read a lot. I finally managed to read The Hunger Games Series! Fanfares please!!! And I'm officially joining the hype. I absolutely adore Katniss and Peeta and all the others, too. Though I'm also in a sad, thoughtful mood today. This series has quite an impact on me. Reviews are coming soon.


What I read this week:


The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
A long, long sleep - Anna Sheehan
Blood - K.J. Wignall
Tris & Izzie - Mette Ivie Harrison
Golden - Joely Sue Burkhart
Everblue - Brenda Pandos
Haunting Violet - Alyxandra Harvey

Books to read next week:


Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Aug 22, 2011, 12:46:00 PM , Blogger Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Now on to the Divergent series?

Here's my post for this week: It's Monday! What Are You Reading? And don't forget to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 1:21:00 PM , Blogger Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You read the whole Hunger Game series this week???? OOH! Hope you loved them!

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 2:33:00 PM , Blogger Carla said...

Great books! You had a great reading week. I still have to read some of those books.

Have a nice week.

Carla
http://librarymosaic.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 2:46:00 PM , Blogger Nimue said...

Actually I started The Hunger Games Saturday evening and was dine with Mockingjay Sunday night. Quite exhausting but at least now I know everything. And I did like the books but I also have serious case of melancholia today. They are quite sad. I wasn't prepared for this.

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 4:32:00 PM , Blogger Ayanami Faerudo said...

Yay! You've read The Hunger Games. *claps* I've read The Iron Witch and it was great!

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 6:28:00 PM , Anonymous Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Loved the Hunger Games triology! Hope you enjoyed it too!! Haunting Violet looks really good. Happy reading! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
To see what I'm reading: http://lost-in-lit.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2.html

 
At Aug 22, 2011, 9:06:00 PM , Anonymous Lindsey said...

I think I am going to have to give in and read The Hunger Games. I'm resistant to hype, but I think the time has come. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home