This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (4)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Once again it's Monday (4)


It's Monday what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. She wants us to share what we read last week and what books we intend to read this week or already reading.

Last week my theme was paranormal/fantasy young adult literature. As you can see I read the first book in Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy Series, Touch of Frost (review is coming). Furthermore I indulged in Blood Rights and don't forget The Iron Knight, yeah!!!! Next week I want to reduce the review pile a bit, therefore I plan to read The Seers and The Printmaker's Daughter. I'm quite curious about the latter one as I have been to Japan myself 2 years ago.

What I'm reading at the moment:
Books I read last week:
Books I plan to read next week:

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At Aug 29, 2011, 12:57:00 PM , Blogger melissa said...

i really want to read hour glass, and i think i'm the only person in the world not to of read the fey series... shame on me!

melissa
http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/

 
At Aug 29, 2011, 1:03:00 PM , Blogger Quixotic Magpie said...

The Iron Knight sounds awesome! I will have to check out the series. Have a great week!

 
At Aug 29, 2011, 4:34:00 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I would like to read Hourglass as well. It sounds interesting. Enjoy your reading week!

 
At Aug 29, 2011, 5:12:00 PM , Blogger Paige said...

I hope you enjoyed all your books come check out mine!!

http://paigebradish.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2/

 
At Aug 29, 2011, 7:38:00 PM , Blogger Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Wow, I thought I was having a good week! How awesome getting 6 books read in one week. Great books too!

Here is my week in review.

 
At Aug 29, 2011, 8:51:00 PM , Blogger Cana Elene said...

We will be reading some of the same books. Looking forward to the reviews.
New follower!
Cana (Giveaway going on!)
http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com/

 
At Aug 29, 2011, 9:02:00 PM , Blogger Truly Bookish said...

You read six books in one week?!? That's so awesome. I'm looking forward to your reviews, especially Blood Rights!
NC
Truly Bookish

 
At Aug 30, 2011, 12:00:00 AM , Blogger Lost In Literature said...

Ooooo, can't wait to get my hands on Hourglass! I'm anxious to see what you think of it. Enjoy! :)

My Monday

Lisa @ Lost in Literature

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 3:59:00 PM , Blogger Angelica Joy said...

Looking forward to your review on "The Iron Knight".

Here's my "Monday" post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home