This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

This Meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which are officially fond of lists. Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something and want other people to join in.
The topic this week:
Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall.
That's interesting question. And of course there are more than 10 books I want to read in fall. But as usual there are some I'm quite eager to get my hands on. Here they come:


1. Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
New series, new kick-butt heroine, still all parnormal. I'm in!


2. Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff
Another new series which sounds like a mixture between Hogwarts (with vampires) and The Hunger Games.


3. The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
So, this fall I WILL read this amazing fantasy epos. It's always on the back of my head anyway and I do want to know what is happening to Kvothe.

4. Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
Sounds like an intriguing love story with some spicy sips of paranormal themes!
And the cover is just to amazing.

5. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
The abstract already makes me smile. Ancient greek play redefined in modern american  high-school focused aonbout gender specific power. That will be fun to read, I'm sure :)
6. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Read the abstract! I'm so eager to read this book. I'm always up for new fantasy and intertwined with forbidden love, even better!

7. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
The book summary is just too intriguing and the glorious cover adds to the attraction (Did you realise that I'm easily influenced by great covers?)

8. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Another gorgeous cover (yeah, I know it's more and more a best cover list). But mixing the undead, victorian ladies and the future together...could be great.

9. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
A girl being the quarterback of the high school football team! Already great. A love strong heroins. Bring them on.

10. Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
You may not want to heat this but...I fell in love with the cover the first time I saw this book in a bookshop. And the story just sounds so sad and and at the same time mysterious.

So which books will you read this fall?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At Aug 30, 2011, 9:29:00 AM , OpenID 1girl2manybooks said...

A couple on your list interest me too - I have a copy of Demon Lover for review and I read The DUFF recently so I'm also keen to read Kody Keplinger's next novel, Shut Out. The cover for Half Blood intrigues me too!

 
At Aug 30, 2011, 10:09:00 AM , Blogger Jan von Harz said...

OMG I totally forgot about Isle of Night when I made up my list. Thanks for reminding me. Also need to add Vincent's new series. Great list!

 
At Aug 30, 2011, 12:10:00 PM , Blogger chelleyreads said...

catching jordan and shut out are both on my wishlist. fantastic picks--you're in for some awesome fall reading :)

i hope you can stop by and check out my top ten list this week.

-michelle

 
At Aug 30, 2011, 12:54:00 PM , Blogger Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm always on the lookout for great reads. Thank you for your list!

It was easy to put together my Top Ten list this week,Top Ten Books That Are at the Top of My TBR for Fall! And tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

 
At Aug 30, 2011, 3:11:00 PM , Blogger TwilightsDance said...

Great list!

Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!

 
At Aug 30, 2011, 5:54:00 PM , Blogger Claire said...

I'd love to get my hands on Blood Bound. Rachel Vincent's books rock!

My first ever top ten list is here.

 
At Aug 30, 2011, 9:42:00 PM , Blogger Jenni Elyse said...

Half-Blood is on my TBR (not for fall), but none of the others books are yet. I need to put them on there, lol.

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 1:33:00 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I have Catching Jordan on my list too. Definitely excited about it!

My Top Ten: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 1:36:00 AM , OpenID couchpotatocritic said...

Man, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of The Wise Man's Fear! I read The Name of the Wind recently, and was absolutely entranced. It's been a really long time since I read a high fantasy of that calibur, and I'd forgotten how much I loved them.

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 5:41:00 PM , Anonymous ZoeRainDasherBenji said...

I already bought Catching Jordan! Yup! =)

Love this list!

 
At Sep 3, 2011, 4:17:00 PM , Blogger Amber Griffiths said...

I'm a huge fan of Rachel Vincent, and I can't wait to read Blood Bound! I am waiting for my copy to arrive so I can finally read this!

Books of Amber

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home