This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2011 (that I want to read, but haven't.)

This Meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which are officially fond of lists. Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something and want other people to join in.

So thats my first try on Top Ten Tuesday. This week it's a Freebie list. Meaning everyone can make up their own. I stumbled over Kristi's top ten list over at The Story Siren. I really like her idea of posting the top ten books I already own and still haven't read though I was originally really eager to do so. Here it comes:

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Everyone has read this book... except me and I so want to but I never got around doing it. Which brings me to no. 2 and 3:

2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
As I haven't read The Hunger Games...

3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
As I haven't read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire...

4. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
That's on my TBR list since a while. There is even the movie out already.

5. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The cover of this book is just amazing and the summary sounds great, too. And a lot of people love it and... there is no reason why I still haven't read it.

6. The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by  Julia Quinn
I adore/love Julia Quinn. And I think I have read everything written by her, except this book. I have to get this started.

7. The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
The Name of the Wind is an amazing book and I enjoyed it massively. But it is also full of details and informations I forgot in between 2007 and 2011. So, in order to read The Wise Man's Fear I have to reread the first book, which I haven't done yet (but it's only 662 pages).

8. Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
When I finished the first book Raised by Wolves, I was really upset about waiting a whole year for the second book and now it's published since 2 months and nothing happened...

9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
As the Mortal Instruments books are in my Top Ten fantasy book list, I was interested in Cassandra Clare's second Series. Just not interested enough to actually start reading ;)

10. Finding Home by Cameron Dane
When I decide which book to read next I somehow always skip this one. I own it since years, it's on my kindle but... Never happened to be picked. Though I just read another Cameron Dane book. I should be ashamed.

So that's it. Of course there a plenty more books on my kindle which are just waiting to be picked. But the books on this list are the one's which deserve the most to be upgraded from to-read-be-read to next-to-read.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At Aug 16, 2011, 8:17:00 PM , Blogger Sash and Em said...

you MUST get to The Hunger Games!!

Check out Sash's Top Ten Guys Who Didn't Get The Girl!
Also check out our GREAT giveaways!

 
At Aug 16, 2011, 8:55:00 PM , Blogger Rina said...

When you read Trial by Fire come check up my review... I love that series! If anything book 2's better than book 1!

My Top Ten http://justbookingaround.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-week-top-ten.html

 
At Aug 16, 2011, 9:30:00 PM , Blogger ham1299 said...

The Hunger Games is very, very good. I'll be reading Catching Fire soon - and can't wait!

Water for Elephants is so, so good! I hope you get to read it soon!

Paranormalcy is quite good. I just posted a review of it over the weekend. It's not quite as good as THG, though.

Trial by Fire is one I REALLY wanna read, too. I LOVED Raised by Wolves.

Ooooh, Clockwork Angel is probably my favorite over all the books on your list. Even better than THG.

Great list!

Thanks for stopping by Proud Book Nerd! :-) I'm following you, too.

 
At Aug 17, 2011, 12:49:00 AM , Blogger melissa said...

i have a few of the same titles...never enough hours in the day too read!

new follower GFC melissa

 
At Aug 17, 2011, 1:21:00 AM , Blogger Belle said...

I loved The Hunger Games, you definitely have to get to that ASAP!
PS Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At Aug 17, 2011, 1:28:00 AM , Blogger Small Review said...

Read Paranormalcy! :) Evie is so funny, and even though it's part of a series it doesn't end on a rip-your-hair-out cliffhanger.

I still haven't read The Hunger Games either, so you're not completely alone! I even own all three books! I want to get to them before the movie comes out.

 
At Aug 17, 2011, 7:00:00 AM , Blogger Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great list! I have read 6 on your list and they are some of my all time favourites especially The Hunger Games and Trial by Fire :)

 
At Aug 18, 2011, 10:09:00 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

The Hunger Games books, Paranormalcy and Clockwork Angel are definitely must reads. It took me a while to get to Clockwork Angel but I was really glad I finally read it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home