This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books I never reviewed but should/want


This Meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which are officially fond of lists. Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something and want other people to join in.
This week Natanya posted her list of books she loves but never review on her blog. For whatever reason.
Interesting question. I had to think about this for a moment. As I'm only blogging since a few months this list could be endless I guess but I will stick to 10 :)

1. Lily-Josephine by Kate Saunders
I found this book 10 years ago in a small second hand bookshop in Dublin. It's an amazing and moving story. Even now I still cry reading it.

2. The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
Ok, I just read them but I'm not sure I will review them. First almost everyone already read them and secondly my mind is still overloaded. I do love the books but they weren't what I expected and I'm still dealing with my feelings and thoughts. In short, I was a mess at work yesterday.

3.  The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
That's a real fundamental fantasy epos but I have no clue how to review it. There is so much going on in this book.

4. The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
That's one of my favorite books. Already here I can't find words to describe what I feel/think about this book... I would never be able to write a review.

5. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
That's a great vampire book about life, death and love. An absolute surprise to me and I'm eagerly awaiting the second book in 2012.

6. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
That's my favorite book in the Dark Hunter Series. The story of Acheron is very moving and you get a lot of background informations on the whole Dark Hunter mythology.

7. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
This books is the first part of a trilogy. A fascinating historical story about war, love, lost, life and what makes life endurable. You have to have a look at this book!

8. Aisling Grey: Guardian Series by Katie MacAlister
These are such amusing and entertaining books, I already have to chuckle while thinking of them. And you get all the paranormal things, too: Dragons, witches, sorcerer, demons...

9. The Painted Man by Peter V. Brett
Another surprise high fantasy book. A kind of very dark fairy tale with very intriguing main characters.

10. My Sisters's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
What a story! There are so many twists and turns and nothing is actually what it seems to be. Jodi Picoult is an incredible story teller.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Aug 23, 2011, 11:15:00 AM , Blogger Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Reviewing doesn't come that easily for me anyway. I'd be happy if I wrote three good sentences about each book I read.

The books you've listed all have complicated plots. That also makes reviewing tough!

Hope you will stop by and take a look at my post for this week: Top Ten Books You Never Wrote a Review For. And don't forget to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

 
At Aug 23, 2011, 12:10:00 PM , Blogger Rie Conley said...

I love both the movie and the book of Time Traveler's Wife. It's one of those books that I can read time and time again! Great picks.

Rie @ Mission to Read

 
At Aug 23, 2011, 12:24:00 PM , Blogger chelleyreads said...

i totally agree with you about the hunger games series. those books are just too awesome for words. great list!

check out my top ten list this week.

-Michelle

 
At Aug 23, 2011, 2:35:00 PM , Blogger Idris said...

I have The Name of the Wind on my Bookshelf and I know I will like it, but... I haven't read it yet! Great Pick!
New follower!

 
At Aug 23, 2011, 4:42:00 PM , Blogger Sash and Em said...

Hunger Games is hard to review!

Check out our AWESOME giveaways!

 
At Aug 23, 2011, 7:01:00 PM , Blogger Pepca said...

I haven't reviewed My Sister's Keeper either, I read it before starting blogging. Great list of books! I have some of them.

 
At Aug 23, 2011, 8:25:00 PM , Blogger kaye said...

very interesting list--I had mixed feelings about my sisters keeper. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

 
At Aug 24, 2011, 12:14:00 AM , Anonymous DeniseF said...

Great list! Woohoo for The Bronze Horseman!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home