This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It's about books blogger can't wait to be published.

My pick this week:

Author: Jennifer Estep
Titel: Kiss of Frost
Publisher: Kensington Books
Genre: Young Adult, Urban Fantasy
Series: Mythos Academy #2
Release Date: 29th Nov. 2011
Get it: Amazon | Book Depository 
Goodreads Summary 
Logan Quinn was try­ing to kill me. My Spar­tan class­mate relent­lessly pur­sued me, swing­ing his sword at me over and over again, the shin­ing sil­ver blade inch­ing closer to my throat every time. A smile tugged up his lips, and his ice-blue eyes prac­ti­cally glowed with the thrill of battle...

I’m Gwen Frost, a second-year warrior-in-training at Mythos Acad­emy, and I have no idea how I’m going to sur­vive the rest of the semes­ter. One day, I’m get­ting schooled in sword­play by the guy who broke my heart — the drop-dead gor­geous Logan who slays me every time. Then, an invis­i­ble archer in the Library of Antiq­ui­ties decides to use me for tar­get prac­tice. And now, I find out that some­one at the acad­emy is really a Reaper bad guy who wants me dead. I’m afraid if I don’t learn how to live by the sword — with Logan’s help — I just might die by the sword …
I read the first book in this series, Touch of Frost, last week. And I loved it. The main characters Gwen and Logan are interesting and there is a lot of unresolved questions between them. So I'm keen to know what happens next. In addition Jennifer Estep manages to create this amazing urban fantasy world populated by a huge range of mythologic creatures. I can't wait to see what she pulled out of her hat this time!

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At Aug 31, 2011, 6:51:00 AM , Blogger Michael/Bookshelf Reviewer said...

This series sounds so interesting. Just to let you know you wrote Kiss of Touch in your title when I think you meant Kiss of Frost.
Here is my WoW:
http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday6-out-of-ozthe.html

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 7:06:00 AM , Blogger Nimue said...

Thank you! That happens when you are blogging at 6 am! :)

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 7:58:00 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

I have book 1 in this series but haven't had a chance to start it as yet.

My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week :)

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 8:16:00 AM , Blogger Books4Juliet said...

I haven't read Touch of Frost, I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive... I just hope I'd be able to finish the 1st book before this one come out! lol ;)

Here's my Waiting On Wednesday

Old follower,
April

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 10:27:00 AM , Blogger Jan von Harz said...

I am so behind in my reading and I really want to read the first book in this series so I am ready for this one when it comes out.

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 3:55:00 PM , Blogger Truly Bookish said...

I am soooo waiting for this one as well. I hoping to get a lot more Logan time in the second book. Great pick!

NC
Truly Bookish

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 7:07:00 PM , Blogger I Read Banned Books said...

Oh, I recognized the author and series, but hadn't seen this yet. Thx for posting!

Jen

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 10:39:00 PM , Blogger Sierra Cullen.♥ said...

This series sounds good! I haven't read the first book, but I really want too! :D
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

x
Sierra(:

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 10:43:00 PM , Blogger storyseekers said...

I been wanting to read Touch of Frost, but haven't gotten to it yet. Gorgeous cover. Can't wait for your next WoW.

Ivy @ Story Seekers

-Our WoW pick
http://thestoryseekers.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-04-trylle-trilogy.html

 
At Aug 31, 2011, 10:54:00 PM , Blogger danya said...

Thanks for dropping by! I haven't read Touch of Frost yet, but I've heard good things and it looks like it'll be a fun series :)

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 2:06:00 AM , Blogger DJL said...

I still need to get the first title in the series, Touch of Frost, but I'm eager to see what happens, too! Thank you for sharing and visiting!

~DJL

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 2:11:00 AM , Blogger Sophia said...

Ooh, I really want to read this series! Everyone seems to love it. Great pick! :)

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 2:51:00 AM , Blogger Bailey said...

Great pick!! I loved the first book like you so I can't wait to read this one. =)

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 6:52:00 PM , Blogger Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

That book looks so awesome!! Great pick :) Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

 
At Sep 2, 2011, 11:32:00 AM , Blogger Amy @ Books, College, and Other Random Things said...

I've been wanting to read the first one in this series. Great pick. I need to get the first one.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home