This Page

has been moved to new address

Feature & Follow Friday (8)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Feature & Follow Friday (8)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Feature & Follow Friday (8)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Feature & Follow Friday (8)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Feature & Follow Friday (8)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Feature & Follow Friday (8)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Feature & Follow Friday (8)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Feature & Follow Friday (8)

Friday, September 30, 2011

Feature & Follow Friday (8)




Follow my Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This week they are featuring: Starcrossed and The Bookaholic
This week's question is:
What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?
In general I dislike it when books are made into movies. It rarely works out well. On the other hand all this digital techniques make the fantasy stuff more and more interesting.
Maybe the Black Dagger Brotherhood books in a Sin City/300/Spartacus style. That would be cool. And you would need strong muscular tall guys :)
Someone like Gerard Butler, Michael Fassbender and Eric Bana. Yummie!
The other series I may like on the big screen is the Iron Fey series. With nowadays effects this could be amazing. I'm not sure who to cast though. That's a tough one. Who do you think could be Megan, Ash and Puck?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At Sep 30, 2011, 10:54:00 AM , Anonymous Tania @ Wandering Hues said...

Eric Bana as Wrath... PERFECT. And he's a good enough actor to deal with Wrath being half blind in Dark Lover.


I'm still following along. (Happy FF!)

Tania @ Wandering Hues

 
At Sep 30, 2011, 12:18:00 PM , Blogger Books4Juliet said...

I haven't read this series but I heard a lot of good things about the books. I think I like to see this in the big screen too! And I agree with Tania here... Eric Bana is a great choice! =)

I hope you can visit My Hops

April at Books4Juliet

 
At Sep 30, 2011, 1:50:00 PM , Blogger fairypenguin said...

Both series I really like! Great casting, too!

New follower!

http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-6.html

 
At Sep 30, 2011, 4:03:00 PM , Anonymous Livia @ Butterfly-o-Meter Books said...

Hehe, Black Dagger Brotherhood was also one of my picks. It would be awesome to see them as a movie/tv series *sigh*

New follower, hopping through. Have a great weekend!

 
At Oct 1, 2011, 3:13:00 AM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. BDB is a great idea. I'd like to see it as a TV show more than a movie.
My Hop

 
At Oct 1, 2011, 10:26:00 PM , Blogger Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

So hard to decide! I'm horrible with casting too, hehe. I'm definitely intrigued by your choice of book though. Will check it out. Following!

A Written Rhapsody

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home