This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow and Feature Friday (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Follow and Feature Friday (6)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow and Feature Friday (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Follow and Feature Friday (6)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow and Feature Friday (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Follow and Feature Friday (6)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow and Feature Friday (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Follow and Feature Friday (6)

Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow and Feature Friday (6)




Follow my Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
This week's question is:
It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?
I'm boring and saying that I want to be a pupil at Hogwarts. I guess 95% of you said something like this? But being a witch, doing magic would be so amazing.
Otherwise I would like to be part of the J.R. Ward's world in The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I know it's dangerous but I guess it would be worth it to be around theses gorgeous men.


Labels:

5 Comments:

At Sep 16, 2011, 12:57:00 PM , Blogger Ron C. Nieto said...

I picked Howarts, too!

And I was considering The Black Dagger Brotherhood, what with the hunks and everything, but then I realized that they are all taken and I'd be too jealous to bear! (laughs)

Have a great weekend!

Ron @ Stories of my life

 
At Sep 16, 2011, 5:08:00 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

I totally agree! I really would love to see Hogwarts! :) I love your blog btw, Im an old follower but I just thought I would tell you.

My FF- Book Briefs

-Michelle

 
At Sep 16, 2011, 5:40:00 PM , Blogger SweetMarie83 said...

Yep, Harry Potter all the way! lol Have a great weekend, and so glad to see you joined the October paranormal reading challenge, it's great to have you! :-)

 
At Sep 16, 2011, 11:07:00 PM , Blogger Jenni Elyse said...

I agree with you. I chose Harry Potter too. I love that world!

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 12:37:00 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Hogwarts seems to be a pretty popular answer. My choice is the Fablehaven world of Brandon Mull. It is a sanctuary for magical creatures, both good and evil.
New follower
Donna
bookloversparadise.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home