This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (4)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

On my Wishlist (4)

I'm a big fan of the Book Chick City blog. On Saturday's the girls there host a meme called On my Wishlist, where we post books we urgently want to own but don't have yet. It doesn't matter if this book are not published yet or they are already older.

My pick this week:

Author: Aimee Friedmann
Titel: Sea Change
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance
Release Date: 1st June 2009
Get it: Amazon | Book Depository 
Goodreads summary
16-year-old Miranda Merchant is great at science...and not so great with boys. After major drama with her boyfriend and (now ex) best friend, she's happy to spend the summer on small, mysterious Selkie Island, helping her mother sort out her late grandmother's estate. There, Miranda finds new friends and an island with a mysterious, mystical history, presenting her with facts her logical, scientific mind can't make sense of. She also meets Leo, who challenges everything she thought she knew about boys, friendship...and reality. Is Leo hiding something? Or is he something that she never could have imagined?
I just read Dead Book Darling's review of this book and now I want it urgently. After reading Brenda Pandos' Everblue I warmed up to the whole Mermaid stories a lot and this book sounds like fun. In addition it comes with this gorgeous cover.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At Sep 24, 2011, 12:38:00 PM , Blogger Mateja @ Lost Without Books said...

Nice choice. I already have this one, but i haven't read it yet. But it sounded so awesome i had to buy it.

i hope it won't be too long till you read it :) happy weekend

 
At Sep 24, 2011, 1:37:00 PM , Blogger Grace Fonseca said...

Ooh what a pretty cover. Love the cover. Excellent choice. Old follower saying hello. I'm a person who loves covers.

 
At Sep 24, 2011, 6:06:00 PM , Blogger Anna said...

Ohhh I've heard of this one and it sounds amazinggg!! I love that cover :) I can't wait to read it!
New follower :)

My Wishlist

 
At Sep 24, 2011, 6:30:00 PM , Blogger Psique said...

Loved your book choice, and think maybe to put on my wishlist, that is already huge.

Here is my.


New follower!

Psique @ Book Travels

 
At Sep 24, 2011, 6:56:00 PM , Blogger pussreboots said...

Sounds like a good book. My featured wishlist book is off of a local high school's list. Please come see what I'm wishing for and how I'm doing at reading through my list.

 
At Sep 24, 2011, 7:40:00 PM , Blogger Let's Evaluate said...

Great pick! Sounds really good, hope you great your hands on it soon. [:

Erin @ Let's Evaluate
my on my wishlist

 
At Sep 24, 2011, 8:29:00 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Pretty cool. I hadn't seen this one before! It sounds like an interesting story too :)
My Wishlist

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 5:07:00 PM , Blogger Kay (Dead Book Darling) said...

Oh, I'm glad you added this to your wishlist! It really is sooooooooooo very good. ♥

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 6:54:00 PM , Blogger Nimue said...

Thanks dor all the nice comments!
I got the book and will start reading soon :)

 
At Sep 27, 2011, 6:57:00 PM , Blogger Ron C. Nieto said...

This is unfair... I'm such a sucker for Selkie stories! Now I must add another title to my growing list of dreams-come-true.

Ah, well, in the end I do prefer to find these titles instead of just missing them. My budget wouldn't agree, but...

Thanks!

Ron @ Stories of my life

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home