This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (3)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (3)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (3)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

In my Mailbox (3)

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren since 2008. This event is about sharing the books we received this week, real ones or e-books, from whatever source: library, purchase, loan, publisher...
Ok, I have to say it. Amazon is evil! Or like my former french housemate would say, hevil ;)
And I admit I love NetGalley. I think I went a bit overboard this week. But I actually read already 4 of the books I ordered for review.

Purchased

Books received for review (NetGalley)
So what did you receive last week?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At Sep 4, 2011, 11:01:00 AM , Blogger Carina said...

Sooo many books. :) They all look fantastic and I really hope you enjoy them.

Have a lovely week,
Carina

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 11:41:00 AM , Blogger melissa said...

I've been dying to read meg cabots book, it has a few different covers but i like the cover you have. Thanks for sharing.

http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-8.html

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 11:59:00 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Okay, I admit you got a lot of books I'm real curious about and I'm not even sure where to start! Lol. Great week and I hope they're all as good as they seem! :) My IMM can be found here!

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 12:46:00 PM , Anonymous Angel @ Mermaid Vision Books said...

I love that you have so many romance novels! I needed some new recs this week. ^_^ Happy reading!

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 5:19:00 PM , Blogger bookstacksondeck said...

I got Demon Lover too! I really like the Crave & Mephisto Covenant covers!
Check out my IMM...

-Heather@BookStacksOnDeck

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 6:11:00 PM , Blogger Amber Griffiths said...

I've had Finding Sky for ages but I haven't got round to reading it yet. It sounds like a great read though. Enjoy your books!

Books of Amber

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 6:44:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Netgalley is awesome! I have never read a Meg Cabot book, I think I will need to fix this. Happy reading!

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 7:10:00 PM , Blogger Liz. R said...

I really liked Abandon and Finding Sky looks brilliant! Crave is meant to be really good too - happy reading :).

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 8:25:00 PM , Blogger LibrarySnake said...

Abandon looks really good

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox.html

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 8:47:00 PM , Blogger chelleyreads said...

love the cover of pride and passion. enjoy all your books--happy reading :)

-michelle

p.s. our IMM is HERE.

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 10:23:00 PM , Blogger Lost In Literature said...

I've wanted to read Abandon for a while. Looks great! Enjoy! :)

My IMM
Lisa @ Lost in Literature

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 2:04:00 AM , Blogger Tyraa said...

Wow you got tons of good books Ohhh I'm lovin the Abandon cover, that's the first time I've seen it before. Read and loved All meg cabots YA books!

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 2:08:00 AM , Blogger Michael/Bookshelf Reviewer said...

Great IMM this week. Here is My IMM

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 9:07:00 PM , Blogger Paige said...

I love Meg Cabbots books which i have a whole stack of that i need to get to! I hope you enjoy the books you got!! Check out my IMM.

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-2.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home