This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (4)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In my Mailbox (4)


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren since 2008. This event is about sharing the books we received this week, real ones or e-books, from whatever source: library, purchase, loan, publisher...
Another week gone, time is flying even if you don't have fun ;)
And as usual I realise that I got a lot of books, maybe too many? On the other side I don't believe that one can own "too many" books!

Purchased
The reviews for Out for Blood and Never Enough are coming this week. I'm a wee bit behind with writing. I rather read ;)

Books received for review (NetGalley)

For review from the author
 I will post my book review and an interview with Michelle Franklin later this week and there will be a giveaway of her debut novel as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At Sep 11, 2011, 1:54:00 PM , Blogger Angelica Joy said...

Bright Young Things were on freebie in Nook's Friday but I still miss the hard copy :D

I also got Saving June from Netgalley but just finishing up Eve before I start Saving June...awesome books ;)

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 3:35:00 PM , Blogger Kristan said...

This pile is great! I'm really looking forward to reading Saving June, it sounds sadly sweet. I haven't heard of some of these books, but the covers look great and I'm going to check them out on goodreads now. Thanks for stopping by my blog =) Happy Reading!

Kristan

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 4:09:00 PM , Blogger Mel said...

Reapers are Angels is one I've been hovering about for a while so I'm looking forward to your review!

Snap with Bright Young Things and I like the cover of Once Again...will have to investigate that! :)

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 4:21:00 PM , Blogger Hafsah @ IceyBooks said...

Lots of nice books this week, Nimue! Starcrossed has a pretty cover. Enjoy :)

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 4:48:00 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I got Bright Young Things too! And Starcrossed is amazing :) You're going to love it! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 5:00:00 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Starcrossed is awesome. Hope you enjoy it!

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 5:51:00 PM , Blogger Sash and Em said...

Bright Young Things looks awesome!

Here's our IMM

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 6:20:00 PM , Blogger ashelynn hetland said...

ooh! lots of great books. have a great reading week, and thanks for stopping by!

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 10:58:00 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

Bright Young Things and Stacrossed both look Awesome!

My IMM- Book Briefs

-Michelle

 
At Sep 11, 2011, 11:59:00 PM , Blogger chasing empty pavements said...

I got Bright Young Things as well! Great haul this week!

New follower btw :)

My IMM

 
At Sep 12, 2011, 2:39:00 AM , Blogger Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Saving Jane looks so good!!! And I got Bright Young Things too :) I hope you enjoy all you got!!!

Thanks for stopping by my IMM :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home