This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (5)

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In my Mailbox (5)

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren since 2008. This event is about sharing the books we received this week, real ones or e-books, from whatever source: library, purchase, loan, publisher...
I'm not sure I should even mention this, but as usual I bought to many books. The only thing redeeming  is that a few of them were available for free on Amazon. Woohoo! Nevertheless is there something like Anonymous Booklovers/buyers? If so I think I should join.

Books received from NetGalley for review:
Susanna Kearsley - Rose Garden
Maryrose Wood - Nightshade (Poison Diaries #2)
Rayka Mennen - Enchanted Destiny

Real hardcover books received this week:
Richelle Mead - Bloodlines
- I won this book during the Back to the Books giveaway Hop from Stuck in Books. Thanks! I love winning books :)

Jaci Burton - The Heart of a Killer
I won this ARC on Jaci's blog in exchange for a review :)



Books I bought this week:

Black Moon - C.L. Bevill
Blood Bound - Rachel Vincent
Again - Mary Calmes
Uncle Ed's Lap - Parker Ford
All in Time - Ciana Stone
A Job From Hell - Jayde Scott
Scent of Danger - Autumn Dawn
Dark Passage - M.J. Putney (Dark Mirror #2)
Throwaway - Heather Huffman
Alexandra's Legacy - N.J. Walters
Vanquished - Hope Tarr
Trade Winds - Christina Courtenay
Intern with a vampire - Kit Iwasaki

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At Sep 18, 2011, 3:11:00 PM , Blogger Carina said...

So many lovely books for you this week! I totally loved Bloodlines and I'll definitely need to get a copy of Blood Bound, because I've heard great things about it. :)

Enjoy your new books and have a lovely week,
Carina

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 3:17:00 PM , Blogger Nimue said...

Yes, I just finished Blood Bound and it is indeed amazing. I'm so hooked on this new series :)

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 3:40:00 PM , Blogger Giselle said...

Wow you've got a lot of great books there!! Looking forward to your reviews! :)

Giselle at Xpresso Reads

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 3:58:00 PM , Blogger Ron C. Nieto said...

What a long list! Wish mine was like that ;)

Nightshade, Dark Passage and Scent of Danger all look particularly yummy. I'll keep my eyes open for your reviews!

Enjoy the reading,

Ron @ Stories of my life

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 4:10:00 PM , Blogger Lea said...

OMGosh so many books! I wonder which one you will start first?? ;)

Enjoy them all!!

You can see my IMM for this week at the link below...

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 4:17:00 PM , Anonymous Michele//Just a Lil Lost said...

Lots of great books this week! Congrats on the Bloodlines win.. I read it about a month ago for the blog tour!

Michele | my IMM

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 4:20:00 PM , Blogger Paige said...

Lot's of awesome books! I just won Bloodlines too and i can't wait to read it!! Check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-4.html

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 4:23:00 PM , Blogger S. Leighanne said...

I keep seeing these fantastic book hauls and it makes me sad that I'm on a book buying ban! You have tons of great books in there, how are you going to decide which ones to read first?

Happy reading :]

IMM for the week :]

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 4:40:00 PM , Blogger Shortskie said...

So many books! Awesome haul you've got! Enjoy them all :D

My Mailbox c:

 
At Sep 18, 2011, 6:56:00 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

OOh bloodlines and the poison diaries book. Great week! :)

Happy Reading :)

My IMM- Book Briefs

-Michelle

 
At Sep 19, 2011, 12:19:00 AM , Blogger Kaitlin (Books to the Sky) said...

So many books! I really want to get Bloodlines!

Check our our IMM.

 
At Sep 19, 2011, 2:12:00 AM , Blogger chasing empty pavements said...

I so want Bloodlines! I just invoked a book-buying ban though... So I'm gonna have to wait! Can't wait to see your review on it though!

My IMM

 
At Sep 19, 2011, 3:18:00 AM , Blogger A Musing Mother said...

Great selection this week! Check out mine!

 
At Sep 20, 2011, 1:16:00 AM , Blogger Olga said...

I keep hearing all kinds of good things about Susanna Kearsley's books. Will have to eventually break down and read at least one eventually :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home