This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (6)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (6)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (6)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (6)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (6)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

In my Mailbox (6)


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren since 2008. This event is about sharing the books we received this week, real ones or e-books, from whatever source: library, purchase, loan, publisher...
I was a good girl this week and didn't buy any books! I'm so proud of myself you wouldn't believe it. And with over 200 books in my TBR pile I really don't need any more (not that this ever mattered). But I got a book I won during the Back to the Books Hop and I got an ARC from NetGalley.

That's the book I won from Musings of a Better Reader during the Back to the Books Giveaway Hop.
I never read anything of Tabitha Suzuma before but I do know that she writes about difficult topics. I wasn't prepared for this book though. I love Forbidden, through it sounds weird. But this book will take you on a roller coaster ride with your feelings and thoughts.  My review is coming up soon!






Book received from NetGalley for review:

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At Sep 25, 2011, 12:28:00 PM , Blogger Book Crook Liza said...

I can't wait to see your review on Forbidden! I haven't read it yet, but it's on my list of books to read. I've been nervous!

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 1:55:00 PM , Blogger Giselle said...

Nice! Forbidden is on my TBR list as well! Hope you enjoy it.

Giselle

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 1:57:00 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Forbidden is really good. Sad, heart breaking but so well written.

Enjoy and have some tissue handy!

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 6:47:00 PM , Blogger Nimue said...

Thanks for your comments.
I did indeed needed tissues, plenty of them!
And the review will be coming this week (I just have to sit down and actually write it!)

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 7:08:00 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

I have not read Forbidden yet. I won it a few months ago and I have not gotten around to it yet. I really need to read it.

Old Follower. :)

My IMM- Book Briefs

-Michelle

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 7:49:00 PM , Blogger Jessica Lawlor said...

Enjoy your books this week!

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 10:44:00 PM , Blogger Lena said...

I've heard Forbidden is amazing, but extremely intense. You must let me know how it is! :)

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 11:27:00 PM , Blogger Paige said...

I hope you enjoy Forbidden. I've heard a lot about it and i cant wait to read it! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-5.html

 
At Sep 25, 2011, 11:50:00 PM , Blogger The Library Page said...

I really want to read Forbidden, but I don't know if I can take the emotional roller coaster ride it's supposed to put me through. Lol. I'll just have to wait until the stars align, I suppose.

Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

-Clara
http://thewannabeknight.wordpress.com

 
At Sep 26, 2011, 12:54:00 AM , Blogger chasing empty pavements said...

I've heard great thing about Forbidden...can't wait to see your review. It's on my TBR list.

My IMM

 
At Sep 26, 2011, 1:21:00 AM , Blogger Kaitlin (Books to the Sky) said...

I've been wanting to read Forbidden. I look forward to your review of it!

 
At Sep 26, 2011, 6:05:00 AM , Blogger Guen the Random Girl (Ezine of a Random Girl) said...

Unlike everyone else here, I haven't heard of Forbidden before, but I'm hoping your review will convince me (:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home