This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my Wishlist (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: On my Wishlist (5)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

On my Wishlist (5)

I'm a big fan of the Book Chick City blog. On Saturday's the girls there host a meme called On my Wishlist, where we post books we urgently want to own but don't have yet. It doesn't matter if this book are not published yet or they are already older.

This week I wish for:

Author: Jodi Meadows
Titel: Incarnate
Publisher: Harper Collins Children's Books
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult
Series: Newsoul #1
Release Date: 31th January 2012
Get it: Amazon | Book Depository | Waterstones
Goodreads Summary
NEWSOUL
Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.
NOSOUL
Even Ana’s own mother thinks she’s a nosoul, an omen of worse things to come, and has kept her away from society. To escape her seclusion and learn whether she’ll be reincarnated, Ana travels to the city of Heart, but its citizens are suspicious and afraid of what her presence means. When dragons and sylph attack the city, is Ana to blame?
HEART
Sam believes Ana’s new soul is good and worthwhile. When he stands up for her, their relationship blooms. But can he love someone who may live only once, and will Ana’s enemies—human and creature alike—let them be together? Ana needs to uncover the mistake that gave her someone else’s life, but will her quest threaten the peace of Heart and destroy the promise of reincarnation for all?
Jodi Meadows expertly weaves soul-deep romance, fantasy, and danger into an extraordinary tale of new life.
I am very much intrigued by this blurb. A fantasy world, reincarnation, a mystery and a romance. Great stuff, at least for me. And as a bonus the  publishers created this amazing cover. January can't come fast enough!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Oct 1, 2011, 1:15:00 AM , Blogger Giselle said...

Oh I really want to read this one as well. It sounds awesome and original.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

 
At Oct 1, 2011, 9:45:00 AM , Blogger Mateja @ Lost Without Books said...

I can't wait to read Incarnate also. It sound and looks amazing. Nice pick. Hope you'll get it soon.

 
At Oct 1, 2011, 10:18:00 AM , Blogger TG said...

Oh, absolutely do I want to read this one. The cover is heart-stoppingly gorgeous and it has dragons. Nuff said.

 
At Oct 1, 2011, 1:03:00 PM , Blogger Mel said...

Wow. That cover is beautiful. And then that blurb sounds fantastic - I've just added it my own wishlist! :)

 
At Oct 1, 2011, 6:52:00 PM , Blogger Amy said...

It sounds great, it looks even better, it MUST be awesome :D I'm very excited for this one, can't wait to read it.
Amy's Wishlist

 
At Oct 2, 2011, 12:51:00 AM , Blogger pussreboots said...

My wishlist post is short and sweet this week. I'm swamped with the needs of a tiny stray kitten that I've adopted. Come see what I'm wishing for.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home