This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday (5)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Once again it's Monday (5)

It's Monday what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. She wants us to share what we read last week and what books we intend to read this week or already reading.

I'm reading at the moment:
I read last week:

I'm planning to read:


Labels:

7 Comments:

At Sep 5, 2011, 2:03:00 PM , Blogger Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Wow! You got so much reading done! I thought I did well but you did much better than I. I just finished Linger this week so I think you will enjoy Shiver.

Lisa
Lisa's World of Books, Monday Review

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 2:24:00 PM , Blogger Idris said...

Wow, girl, you're my hero! : )
I love those covers, they are awesome!
Happy reading! : )

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 2:48:00 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Wow, jealous you got so much read! I'm lucky to finish a book lately. Still adjusting to getting back to work.

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 3:53:00 PM , Blogger RAnn said...

You've got some gorgeous covers there!

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 7:10:00 PM , Blogger Paige said...

I hope you enjoy all of your books. Especially Shiver i absolutely loved it!! Come check out my blog, and It's Monday What Are You Reading? any time!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 7:18:00 PM , Blogger Psique said...

Wow. you read a lot last week.
And the covers are soo beautiful.

Happy Reading!

Psique @ Book Travels

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 8:52:00 PM , Blogger Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

Wow, you read so many books and they all had such pretty covers! I'm very jelous ;)

Hope you have another great reading week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home