This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday! (8)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday! (8)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday! (8)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday! (8)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday! (8)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday! (8)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Once again it's Monday! (8)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Once again it's Monday! (8)

Monday, September 26, 2011

Once again it's Monday! (8)

It's Monday what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. She wants us to share what we read last week and what books we intend to read this week or already reading.

I'm currently reading:
Books a read last week:
Books I'm planning to read:

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Sep 26, 2011, 7:34:00 PM , Blogger Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

I really want to read Jenny Pox as well. I just read Bryan's Fairy Metal Thunder and really liked it a lot.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

 
At Sep 26, 2011, 8:32:00 PM , Blogger Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

Wow, you managed to read so many books last week! What did you think of Forbidden? I think that has to be the most heart-breaking book I've ever read!

Hope you have a great reading week :)

 
At Sep 26, 2011, 8:47:00 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I really liked The Candidates and I will have my review up this week. Looks like a lot of great reading for you!

 
At Sep 26, 2011, 10:15:00 PM , Blogger Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You read a whole lot last week! WOW! Enjoy this week too.

 
At Sep 27, 2011, 6:08:00 AM , OpenID bookdout said...

Hi Nimue
Jenny Pox is excellent - especially as an indie, I am sure you will enjoy it!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home