This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (4)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

This Meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which are officially fond of lists. Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something and want other people to join in.
The topic this week:
Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying To Read
That's an easy one! Last week I had to be so carful to not post all the sequels I'm waiting for :)


1. Lover Reborn - J.R. Ward 
As soon as I read the newest Black Dagger Brotherhood book I'm waiting for the next one. 
I love/adore/worship this series!


2. Perception - Kim Harrington
Clarity was amazing and I want to know more about the boys! And the cover isn't bad either ;)


3. Jessica Rules the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey
The First book: Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (great title btw) was so entertaining I can't wait to read how Jessica now deals with all this vampires...

4. Stolen Nights - Rebecca Maizel
The story of the vampire turned human Leah in Infinite Days was heart-braking, hopeful and an interesting new concept. I love to see what the author will tell us next.

5. The Curious Incident of a Dragon - Katie MacAlister
That's the third book in the Light Dragon Series. I love all of Katie MacAlisters Dragon books but the tale of Ysolde and Baltic is my favorite for sure. Can't wait to know more about them.

6. Bitterblue - Kristin Cashore
The world of the seven Kingdoms we got to know in Graceling is a magical and awesome fantasy place. Therefore the more the better.

7. Never Enough - Lauren Dane
Finally, the story of Adrian. Lauren Dane's Brown Sibling Series is one of my favorite contemporary series. The characters are lovable and addictive. And the best this book is out TODAY!

8. Dark Passage - M.J. Putney
Ok, I mentioned this book already a few times. But I like the whole time-travel, historical, magic, young adult theme in Dark Mirror. And I love the main characters, period!

9. Flesh and Blood - Kristen Painter
After I reviewed Blood Rights a few weeks ago, I fell in love with Kristen Painter's Urban Fantasy world and want to got back. I also really want to read more about the growing attraction between Chrysabelle and Mal.

10. Kiss of Frost - Jennifer Estep
That's another book I already talked about. The magical world of Mythos Academy, especially the main characters Gwen and Logan, are superb Urban Fantasy and immensely entertaining.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Sep 6, 2011, 6:59:00 PM , OpenID abookandashortlatte1 said...

I'm looking forward the the Ward, Fantaskey, and Cashore titles too!

Here's mine:

http://abookandashortlatte.wordpress.com/

 
At Sep 6, 2011, 9:59:00 PM , OpenID emmegailsbookshelf said...

I am looking forward to Bitterblue as well. Also, Dark Mirror. Here's my list. Happy reading!

 
At Sep 6, 2011, 11:20:00 PM , Blogger Aleksandra said...

Great picks! I have Bitterblue on my list, too :)

 
At Sep 7, 2011, 12:34:00 AM , Blogger Liz. R said...

I'm really looking forward to Bitterblue too, and I haven't read Touch of Frost yet, but the series looks promising. Great picks!

 
At Sep 7, 2011, 12:49:00 AM , Blogger Jenni Elyse said...

Bitterblue made my list too. I hope it comes out sooner rather than later!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home