This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (5)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (5)


This Meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which are officially fond of lists. Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something and want other people to join in.
In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation week this weeks topic is:Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Blogger
I have read a few books because another blogger posted an amazing review or just made me curious about the book but .... I always forget to write down who made me get the book. So, sorry in advance for not mentioning enough other bloggers. I promise I will change this :)

1. Pearl in the Sand - Tessa Afshar
This book was reviewed by NC from Truly Bookish. And it sounded just so interesting though as a historical christion fiction is not my regular reading genre.


2. The Hunger Games Series - Suzanne Collins
So mant bloggers were writing about these books. I'm kind of a wimp and don't read a lot of dystopian literature because there a normally really creepy but in this case curiosity won! And I don't regret it (though I had nightmares).


3. Saving June - Hannah Harrington
I read this truly touching review on The Allure of Books and I was hooked.
And again normally I don't read about cpoing with suicide but this book is just great!

4. The Mephisto Covenant - Trinity Feagen
I was literally haunted by this book cover. It seemed as if every YA book blogger was eagerly awaiting this book. So I got curious, too!

5. Hourglass - Myra McEntire
Sash from Sash & Em wrote such an inspiring and enthusiastic review that I was immediately convinced that I have to read this book.

6. The Perfect Play - Jaci Burton
I saw this cover on someone's blog, read the review and looked at the cover again... and got the book ;)

And then I have at least 30 to-be-realeased books on my to-be-read list which I added because of other bloggers. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sep 13, 2011, 11:36:00 PM , Blogger Jenni Elyse said...

I'm glad you read The Hunger Games. I love that series so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home