This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (7)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (7)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (7)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (7)


This Meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which are officially fond of lists. Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something and want other people to join in. They also do have a list of all past Top Ten Tuesdays and the ones which are coming up soon.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

That's an easy one :) I reread almost every book I own. Some even every year. I can list my top ten books I want to reread soon.

1. Shifters Series - Rachel Vincent
I actually just rereading this series. I adore Faythe Sanders, she is kick-butt strong with attitude!

2. Acheron - Sherrilyn Kenyon
I love this book. Everything comes together and the plot is just freaking amazing. 

3. Suddenly You - Lisa Kleypas
That's one of my favorite historical romance novels. The heroine Amanda is a fascinating character, modern woman but vulnerable, headstrong but insecure. And the hero is younger than the heroine!

4. Laid Bare - Lauren Dane
I read Never Enough, the story of the third Brown sibling recently, and now I want to reread the first one. It's so emotional and beautiful and these guys.... (the cover is great, too!)

5. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
It's only 6 weeks since I read the books for the first time and I'm still thinking about them. I'm rereading them constantly at the moment to get over my obsession :)

6. You slay me - Katie MacAlister
The Aisling grey books a very amusing paranormal romances. Aisling is the embodiment of Murphy's Law, anything she touches or is involved with goes wrong. Through in a bunch of sexy dragons and you have plenty of reading fun.

7. The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
That's one of my favorite young adult/urban fantasy series. I can't get enough of Jace and Clary and of course all the others. Rereading helps bridging the wait until the next book is published.

8. Das L├Ącheln der Fortuna - Rebecca Gable (roughly translates to: The smile of Fortune)
I have to add a german book to this list. It's my all time favorite and unfortunately like so many great foreign books not translated into english. The story is set in mediaval England and follows a young man, who is very special. I just so love this book, all 1296 pages!

9.  The Shadowy Horses - Susanna Kearsley
I'm a big fan of all Susanna Kearsley books. They are amazing romances but then also so much more. The paranormal aspect in every book is superb.  Ans The Shadowy Horses is definitely one of the best. You can get lost in this book.

These books are made for reading! At least once a year I grab a few of them and just start reading. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Sep 27, 2011, 2:11:00 PM , Blogger Kristan said...

I have The Hunger Games on my list too! I should have added The Mortal Instruments series as well, because they are so fantastic. Plus, with a movie in the works, it'll be the perfect time to reread those books. AND I have the biggest character crush on Jace =)

My Top Ten Tuesday

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

 
At Sep 27, 2011, 2:42:00 PM , Blogger Lenasledgeblog.com said...

I also liked the Hunger Games, but I didn't add it to my list. It seems to be favorite though on so many other list. The others on your list, I 'm not too familiar with.
Thanks for sharing.

Here's Mine:
My Top Ten Tuesday

 
At Sep 27, 2011, 3:00:00 PM , Blogger Creepy Query Girl said...

Ooh, some of these sound right up my alley! Thanks for the list!

 
At Sep 27, 2011, 7:48:00 PM , Blogger Jenni Elyse said...

I'd love to reread The Hunger Games series too. And, I just recently reread the Mortal Instruments. Otherwise, it would've made my list. I still plan to reread that series next year, though, to prepare for City of Lost Souls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home