This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (7)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (7)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (7)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (7)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (7)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (7)

This Page

has been moved to new address

In my Mailbox (7)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Endlessly Bookish: In my Mailbox (7)

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In my Mailbox (7)


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren since 2008. This event is about sharing the books we received this week, real ones or e-books, from whatever source: library, purchase, loan, publisher...
After being sooo good last week, I indulged in buying book. Quite a lot of books. Now I need some free time to actually read them. What did you get last week?

Books I bought:
- Between by Cyndi Tefft
- Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Jenny Pox by JL Bryan
- Sexiest Vampire alive by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- Flawless - by Carrie Lofty
- The Guardian's Wildchild by Feather Stone
- An Unexpected Bride by Shadonna Richards
- Unveiled by Trisha Wolfe

Books I received for review (publisher/NetGalley):
- Fifty Shades Darker by EL James (thanks to the publisher, Book tour coming)
- The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson (NetGalley)
- Bulletproof by Mary Calmes (NetGalley)
- Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (NetGalley)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At Oct 2, 2011, 3:10:00 AM , Blogger Paige said...

I hope you enjoy Between! I'm reading it right now and i love it! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-6.html

 
At Oct 2, 2011, 5:48:00 AM , Blogger xxsquigglesxx said...

These all have such amazing covers!!

 
At Oct 2, 2011, 6:48:00 AM , Blogger Book Crook Liza said...

I bought Between as well! I've been wanting to read The Night Cirucs! Everyone is talking about it! And I really love the cover of Unveiled! Gorgeous!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! :)
My IMM!

 
At Oct 2, 2011, 8:21:00 PM , Blogger Amanda Welling said...

Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

 
At Oct 2, 2011, 8:56:00 PM , Blogger Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Unveiled sounds good. I hope you enjoy it.

Check out my IMM:
http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-1.html

 
At Oct 2, 2011, 9:14:00 PM , Blogger Kat said...

The covers are pretty ! Wish I had read any of these before.

 
At Oct 2, 2011, 10:51:00 PM , Blogger Hayley said...

The Night Circis look awesome everyone is talking about it, I think I must read it. I'll check out your review onces its posted :)

MY IMM,http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

 
At Oct 3, 2011, 4:17:00 AM , Blogger Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

I just won the night circus. I can't wait to read it

Old Follower. :)

My IMM- Book Briefs

-Michelle

 
At Oct 3, 2011, 4:57:00 PM , Blogger Ron C. Nieto said...

Yay for Brightest Kinf of Darkness! That one sounds so promising!

I've read Fifty Shades of Grey already, and I think you'll like it - it wasn't all what I was expecting! I'll be looking forward to your comments :)

Happy reading! Or rather... good luck finding the time! I swear, sometimes I'm amazed at how much some bloggers can read.

Ron

 
At Oct 5, 2011, 1:17:00 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I see tons of awesome-looking books there, even if I'm new to plenty of them! And yay--The Night Circus! I've finally started reading it and love it so far. :D Hope you enjoy all new reads!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home